The Belgium Towel Fouta 110x180
A Belgian Towel with a slightly new look! The copper ground of this towel is a sateen weave, which gives it a bit of a sheen, not so unlike an old penny. There are fancy black and bone stripes sitting on either end of the towel. It’s part gypsy, part classical. Both ends are finished with fringe
110 x 180
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).